Monday, September 22, 2014

Memory Challenge



Today, I questioned the Student's abilities to multitask while playing on their iPad/IPhone. One student related that they can multitask, no problem, when using technology. I challenged them to a memory task of the "Camping Trip" game to see if they can remember items in order while using their devices. In the end Shira and Emuna tied for first place, but everyone did pretty good. Here is the list of all the items those two memorized. I was impressed.

I am going on a camping trip and I am bringing my:

Walking Stick
IPad
Glasses
S'mores
Siddur
Watermelon
Flashlight
Stinky Cheese
House
Lip Gloss
Colouring Sheets
Doughnuts
Sun Screen
Dog
Worlds Biggest Ear Wax Collection
Hot Dog
Watch
Water Bottle
Poster
Chips
Hat
Ball 
Sweat Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment